- The Transcend is the smallest, lightest, most portable CPAP in the world
- Versatility at its best, wearable CPAP or use the Transcend Bedside Docking Station(TM)
- The Transcend H6B and H9M Waterless Humidification(TM) Systems brings the latest in CPAP humidification therapy
- Freedom with Convenience
- Battery and DC Power Supply Options
- AHI and leak detection
- Quiet and vibration free; weighs less than a pound and fits in the palm to the hand
Transcend H6B and H9M Waterless Humidification(TM) Systems use unique and patent-pending heat moisture exchange (HME) technology to provide warm, comfortable humidification without the mess or hassle of a water filled, heated CPAP humidifier; HME technology has been used more than 50 years in hospital and homecare ventilation setups.
Dock the Transcend with the Transcend Bedside Docking Station(TM) or wear the CPAP on the body for maximum flexibility and mobility. The docking station allows the user to place the CPAP nearly anywhere that would be most convenient.
And now there is no need to sacrifice effective humidification when you travel with your CPAP machine, because the Transcend is the first CPAP to use an integrated humidification technology that doesn't require bulky or messy humidifier chambers and attachments. The state-of-the-art HME (heat moisture exchange) technology pulls warm, moisturized exhaled air and recycles it for use in your inhalation. HMEs are lightweight, hygienic, and disposable - perfect for your travel needs. Stop sacrificing humidification for space in your luggage!
The Transcend comes with a proprietary interface that can be fitted with adapters that are compatible with the most commonly used nasal cushions, including:
ResMed Mirage SoftGel
ResMed Ultra Mirage II
ResMed Mirage Activa LT
ResMed Mirage Activa
Respironics ComfortGel Blue
Nasal cushions are not included and must be purchased separately.