- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation
- Built in entrainment valve triggers access to room air if pressure drops
- Cushion is integrated into the mask frame, reducing the number of parts
- Perimeter seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Accessory swivel allows for greater tubing movement
- The newest "Total" full face CPAP mask
The Philips Respironics FitLife offers a solution for men and women facing these challenges. It quickly establishes a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the CPAP users face, while maintaining an unrestricted view. Easy to use quick release snap clips and advanced headgear makes application and removal a simple process.
The FitLife is an excellent choice for low and high pressure CPAP users who are mouth breathers. This is the latest version from Philips Respironics and the only "Total" Full Face CPAP mask on the market today. This CPAP mask, having a universal tubing connector, can be used with any manufactures CPAP or BiPAP machine.