- One Size Fits Most - Never before has CPAP mask sizing been this effortless.
- For Her Design - A smaller headgear size and pink color make this design friendlier to female CPAP users.
- Flexible, Winged Forehead Support - Reduces contact with the forehead, eliminating pressure point pain or red marks.
- Trusted Dual-Walled Mirage Cushion - Building on the success of other Mirage masks, the Mirage FX has the proven Spring Air cushion design you will love.
- Only 4 Parts - No need for instructions to reassemble your mask after cleaning! With only 4 parts (the headgear, mask frame, cushion, and elbow), the Mirage FX CPAP Mask is very user-friendly.
- New Squeeze Tab Elbow - A long-needed feature, the new elbow design makes connecting and disconnecting the hose to the mask a simple task.
- SoftEdge Headgear Design - Kind to the face and head, the ResMed headgear design reduces red marks and headgear discomfort.
- Diffuse Vent Design - Some of the quietest CPAP masks available, the ResMed line incorporates a patented air vent design that quietly diffuses exhaled air.
One effortless fit, one simple solution, one mask for all - this describes the appeal of the ResMed Mirage FX perfectly. In a time where CPAP treatment has become more and more complex, ResMed has taken a bold step by simplifying your mask design and sizing needs. With only four components, the ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask is easy to assemble, easy to fit, and, most importantly, easy to sleep in.
This mask is the Mirage FX for Her CPAP Mask, a design built for the more petite head size generally seen in women. The same mask frame and cushion are used for this design (it does not incorporate a smaller cushion than the Standard size Mirage FX), but it includes a smaller, pink headgear that may work better for some women (especially those with below-average head size). This mask is also available in the standard ResMed Mirage FX model with can be purchased in two cushion sizes and with standard-sized headgear.
The winged, "butterfly" forehead support is new to the ResMed CPAP mask line. Reducing the possibility of pressure point pain or red spots in the morning, the forehead pad design in the Mirage FX is a welcome feature for many CPAP users.