The new ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows System is the debut mask in the recently launched AirFit series. Consisting of just three simple (and replaceable) parts, the AirFit P10 is quieter than previous masks, lighter than any ResMed other mask system, and easier to use for every CPAP user. The quietest mask yet from ResMed, the AirFit P10 matches the reliability, effectiveness and performance of the ever popular Swift FX but is approximately 50% lighter and quieter!
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures that your exhalation port won't disturb you or your bed partner. Clip-in nasal pillows that feature easy to understand color coded sizing and left/right orientation mean that your mask will be ready to wear within minutes of being removed from the package. No complicated parts of instructions - this mask is simple as one can be, while also still being just as effective as your favorite nasal pillows system. Three parts also means that your mask can be inexpensively refreshed or updated with new parts, and it is available in both the standard sizing (shown here) and a petite Airfit for Her version. The best part about sizing is that it can be done in your own home - both masks come with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you don't have to worry about choosing the correct size before you order!
The AirFit P10 provides an interrupted view for watching TV or reading while you sleep and is really so lightweight that you might even forget it's there! A recent study done by ResMed showed that, on average, a P10 mask user got 40 minutes more of uninterrupted sleep per night! Think of what 40 more minutes each night would do for your mood, health, and overall life! We all know that wearing a CPAP mask can tough for any night's sleep, so we're happy to offer the newest innovation in CPAP user comfort and effective therapy
- Dual-wall Nasal Pillow Technology - pillows that use a patented "trampoline action" to seal on contact with your nose. They disperse air gently and evenly to your nose preventing soreness or redness in the morning.
- Key-clip Nasal Pillows - Effortless assembly with color-coding for easy sizing and left/right orientation to ensure you can use your mask right away, as soon as you receive it!
- Innovative Flexi-Tube - Ultra-light and flexible tubing to connect your mask offers you more freedom of movement during your sleep without creating mask leaks while you toss and turn.
- QuietAir Woven Mesh Venting - A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it's hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear - A unique split-strap design provides all-night stability while also distributing the tension of the headgear across two places, minimizing pain or soreness.
- Lighter and Quieter
- Three simple parts
- Comes with three sizes of nasal pillows.