- The headgear for the Opus provides a reinforced support structure and thin design making it ideal for side sleeping.
- Anatomically designed nasal pillows provide an excellent seal and added comfort.
- Advanced Short Hose System can be mounted either in front or on the side of the face, or you have the option to not anchor the hose.
- The Opus features an advanced bias air diffuser system that makes the mask exceptionally quiet.
- Soft-Lip Nasal Cushion - Silicone seal provides even more support and comfort, by conforming naturally to the upper lip.
- 360-Swivel - The unique ball-in-joint combination allows the tubing to freely move.
The Nasal Interface System and headgear come fully assembled, with 3 nasal pillows included (Small, Medium, and Large) for patient convenience, ease of use and a correct fit the first time. This nasal pillows interface can be used with any CPAP machine or BiPAP therapy. Replacement parts available for extended life of this CPAP nasal interface.