- ThermoSmart Technology - Patented Fisher & Paykel humidification design that is proven to provide more humidity and comfort for the user.
- Fully Integrated Humidifier - Small, compact CPAP design that includes a full humidifier with a very easy-to-fill water chamber.
- Compliance Reporting - Track how much you are using your CPAP using onboard menus or through SmartStick data collection.
- SmartDial One-Touch Navigation - User-friendly controls designed for the user.
- Proportional Ramp - Adjust naturally to therapy as you fall asleep because the machine gradually increases your pressure over a specified period of time.
- Altitude Adjustment - Manually change your altitude settings to compensate for higher elevations.
- Convenient Elbow-to-Tubing Connection - Tubing swivels freely from its rotating connection to the machine.
The F&P Novo incorporates patented ThermoSmart Technology that provides increased humidification, thereby increasing the comfort of your CPAP use. Many side effects of CPAP use can be attributed to dry air blowing into the airway. During normal inhalation, the human body can easily humidify the air at the correct level, but when the air coming in on each inhale is increased greatly (as it is while using a CPAP blower), the body cannot keep up. Side effects include dry mouth, inflamed sinuses, dry eyes and much more. The F&P ICON Novo seeks to alleviate these uncomfortable issues by assuring that, with each breathe, you receive the optimal level of humidification.
The ICON Novo also includes many other features that make CPAP therapy more comfortable and convenient for you. It's small, travel-friendly design includes a fully integrated humidifier, so you have your CPAP and humidifier with you whenever you travel. Compliance reporting can tell you how much you've been using your CPAP. Easy to use controls make the F&P ICON Novo a good machine for even the least tech-savvy person, and once your machine is set-up, using it is as simple as pressing and turning the SmartDial control. Other features such as alarm clock, manual altitude adjustment, and proportional ramp mean that the ICON family of CPAP machines has everything you need to be successful in your CPAP treatment.